About Me ~ Jennifer Keller Photography

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

About Me

Hi! My name is Jennifer Keller and I have been a portrait photographer in the Troy, IL area for 10 years. I previously taught art and photography at Mascoutah Community High School. I also taught art for 1 year in the Triad district. I have 4 daughters and absolutely love my job as a photographer.

I love developing a relationship with my clients and their children. To me, nothing is more important than documenting those fleeting moments! My goal is to capture the natural beauty and personality of my subjects. My preference is natural light, and my home studio allows me to use just that on cold days for inside portraits! I will always favor outside, however, and please see "client resources" for just a small sampling of suggested locations for portraits.

Please allow me to become your personal family photographer and help you save those precious memories!

0 comments:

 
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique.