Tim and Tosha | Belleville, IL Wedding Photographer ~ Jennifer Keller Photography

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Tim and Tosha | Belleville, IL Wedding Photographer

I can't believe it's been over 2 months since I have posted!!!  I was lucky enough to get to take part in the wedding of Tim Eisele and Tosha Sanders recently.  They are a super fun and relaxed couple.  Tosha's wedding was modern, but with a really special touch of rustic antique.  It was just perfect for the beautiful fall day we had.  Everything went very smoothly until we took quite an exciting trip from Belleville to St. Louis trying to get there for pictures before the sun set.  They did not warn me that the bus driver I was trying to follow trained in the NASCAR circuit.  However, all those trips taking the girls to gymnastics on 270 gave me just enough driving practice to stay up with the bus driver!  I was a little nervous about shooting at dusk, but I am so glad Tosha encouraged me to think outside the box.  I think we have some amazing shots that could be only had at that time!  Thanks so much Tim and Tosha!

post signature


Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
Blog designed by Blogger Boutique.